Here is a list of books that I'm currently reading, or plan to read soon. Notice that most are motivational or business books -a little different from the technical books and manuals I read and write every day.
I enjoy these titles mostly because they fuel that entrepreneurial spirit inside me, and because they take my mind off the grind of technical material reading I work with daily. -It's nice to do something different on your break
- Over the Top, by Zig Ziglar
- 48 Days To The Work You Love, by Dan Miller, Dave Ramsey
- Thou Shall Prosper: Ten Commandments for Making Money, by Rabbi Daniel Lapin
- QBQ! The Question Behind the Question: Practicing Personal Accountability at Work and in Life, by John G. Miller
- How to Win friends and Infuence People, by Dale Carnegie
- Outliers: The Story of Success, by Malcolm Gladwell
- Tribes: We Need You to Lead Us, by Seth Godin
- Built to Last: Successful Habits of Visionary Companies, by Jim Collins, Jerry I. Porras
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money--That the Poor and the Middle Class Do Not! (Miniature Edition), by Robert T. Kiyosaki
I'm working on this list, and will soon be adding Flo's and the kids' lists.